Bartlett House Mission Statement
It is the mission of Bartlett House to provide high quality housing, assisted living services, access to health-care and recreational opportunities to adults over the age of 55 who desire such services within a peaceful, accommodating, and friendly living environment.
We will provide such housing and services with a focus of enhancing the self-sufficiency and quality of life for each in- dividual resident by demon- strating the utmost concern for independence, dignity, and in- dividual choice.
Guiding Principles(Organizational Values)
- Soliciting, and using as a basis for decision making, resident opinions on issues related to their individual needs and the operation of the facility.
- Respecting each residents personal choices regarding lifestyle and spiritual preferances.
- Providing service programs that are flexible and easily adapted to the changing needs of individual residents.
- Maintaining a high regard for the cleanliness of the facility and the safety of staff, residents and guests.
- Contributing to a peaceful and harmonious work environment where each employee is valued for their individual contribution to the mission.
- Promoting the concept of “team” in our efforts to achieve the mission.
- Being an active and valued member of the sur- rounding community through our efforts and those of our residents.
- Maintaining a financially viable organization.
We have added 24 new one- and two-bedroom apartments! With spacious rooms and well-planned layouts, they include such extra conveniences as walk-in showers and washer/dryers. Priority reservations are being taken now. Don’t miss out! Come see us and sign up now for your new home at Bartlett House.
We even have our own resident dog, Independence. She is full of love and spends lots of time with our residents